Talent Development Executive
- Kuala Lumpur
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and conduct company new joiners’ induction training
- Develop and prepare training materials
- Coordinate training programs including scheduling, venue booking and set-up, handling payment and HRD Corp grant and claim submissions, and training registration.
- Perform Conduct training evaluation
- Effective maintenance of training records and resources
- Assist in managing Learning Management System
- Upkeep training resources
- Implement yearly Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Prepare Generate training reports for strategic internal discussions
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 1 to 2 years of proven work experiences in the Learning & Development scopes
- A self starter who is highly focused on delivering excellent HR services and developing effective relationships throughout the organization
- Detailed oriented talent with excellent time and work load management skill
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
Why Join Us?
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Rewarding career development with regional exposures
- Continuous Team Building activities
- Festive seasons and monthly birthday celebrations
- Weekly teatime and lucky draw sessions
- Quarterly Best Employee Award
- Medical, Dental and Optical benefits
- Free-flow snacks and drinks in office pantry
- Smart casual working attire
- Young, vibrant and open work culture
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.