Senior Talent Development Executive
- Kuala Lumpur
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop learning strategies and policies at departmental level
- Develop structured training processes
- Partner with each department to understand and analyse their learning needs
- Develop a comprehensive employee learning plan
- Design and develop training programs with effective learning interventions
- Develop capability assessment and evaluation framework
- Present effectiveness of training programs and competency assessment results to Talent Management Manager and make recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years of working experiences in HR Talent Development scopes
- Having business partnering skills, strong analytical and critical thinking, resourceful, solve complex problem independently
- Experienced in developing learning strategies and employee learning plans
- A self starter who is highly focused on delivering excellent HR services and developing effective relationships throughout the organization
- Excellent time and work load management skill
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
Why Join Us?
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Rewarding career development with regional exposures
- Continuous Team Building activities
- Festive seasons and monthly birthday celebrations
- Weekly teatime and lucky draw sessions
- Quarterly Best Employee Award
- Medical, Dental and Optical benefits
- Free-flow snacks and drinks in office pantry
- Smart casual working attire
- Young, vibrant and open work culture
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.