Human Resources Assistant / Human Resources Executive / Senior Human Resources Executive
- Kuala Lumpur | Australia
Are you bored with a mundane and slow-paced work environment? Looking out for Young, Energetic and Friendly colleagues to work with? Fresh graduate is encourage to apply!!
We are not just ordinary HR, we are the gatekeeper of the company. Your main responsibility will be focusing on HR operations. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to be involved in HR recruitment and exposed to different Projects including HRIS, Competency Module, L&D, etc. You will be assisting in roll-out the policies and localizing them. Other than that, you will get the chance to have regional exposure as you will work closely with our colleagues from other regions around the world!
You will shine like a star if you enjoy:
- Having regional exposure, liaising with regional colleagues, and being involved in regional projects.
- Creating and managing HR projects from scratch, taking charge, and being accountable for the success.
- Support key activities for the whole cycle of HR e.g. annual compensation review, talent management, and organization development as well as other projects.
- Manage HR operations such as ER, C&B, L&D, and other operations-related issues as well as employee engagement activities.
- Manage employees’ grievances, requests and discuss with the departmental lead & HR lead for further action.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement especially in existing processes & implement necessary changes to establish good HR practices.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Review salary bands and benefits and make recommendations.
- Assist in any other tasks assigned.
If you are fit into:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree holder.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field for this position.
- Fresh Graduate is encourage to apply.
- Native written and spoken Mandarin and Cantonese will add advantages (Deal with Hong Kong Market), fluent in English.
- Good professional ethics & moral characters.
- Mature, strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- More experienced could be entitled as Senior HR Executive.
Why Join Us?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Best employee award
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Friendly & energetic working environment.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.