Software Developer Lead
- Kuala Lumpur | Singapore | Dubai | Hong Kong | Pakistan | Iran
As a Lead Developer, you will be participating in the design and optimization of financial business systems with tens of millions of levels of data, subvert the convention of technical knowledge in the financial systems, and build a reliable internet financial system. You will also gain regional exposure in both project management and people management, with the rich talent resources in Doo Group. We value an open and free environment especially in the technology requirements, you are able to fully enjoy the challenges of architecture design and domain modeling.
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the Backend and Middleware core architecture and coding of the Company’s projects (US & HK Stocks, Forex, Futures etc.)
- Coordinate close collaboration within the development team and upstream & downstream teams to develop a clear development plan.
- Leading the building of business platform structure, formulating various R&D standards, building the basic R&D environment, and promoting the evolution and development of the structure.
- Manage technical related works including frontend & backend development, testing, deployment, launching, and participating in the writing of core programming modules.
- Introduce innovative technology, solutions, and ideas to solve the problem.
- Responsible for team building, motivating, evaluating, training, and continuous improvement on the enthusiasm, work quality, and work efficiency of the team.
- Control the development process and tackle the key technology to find out and solve the technical issues.
Who are we looking for?
- 10 years and above of experience in server (Java/C++) development, with at least 3 years of team management experience, and engaged in large-scale distributed system research and development experience is preferred.
- Experience in more complex business systems such as high concurrency, high-performance
- websites, and large-scale internet business system architecture design.
- Solid frontend and backend foundation, proficient in common mainstream basic frameworks (features and realization principle provided by the framework).
- Proficient or familiar with the architecture concept and implementation technology of distributed services such as SpringCloud, Dubbo etc. is ideal.
- Proficient or familiar with mainstream open-source frameworks such as Spring, SpringBoot, MyBatis etc.
- Proficient or familiar with message-oriented middleware such as RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.
If you have the below experience/skills will be highly preferred:
- Experience in remote project assistance and people management.
- Experience with large-scale Docker applications is preferred.
- Technical experience in relevant industries such as Securities, Futures, and Blockchain.
- More than 300 Stars in open-source projects.
- Experience in automated test platforms.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.