IT System Engineer
- Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible for the iterative release of versions of the company’s business systems
- Ensure that work related to the release is ready before the execution of the release
- Ensure smooth execution during the release process and avoid low-level errors
- Responsible for R&D daily application release demand processing, daily inquiry, data query, problem positioning follow-up
- Responsible for reviewing es-dsl, SQL and other related statements
- Responsible for the release of relevant business systems
- Obey other work arrangements of the department
- More than 3 years of work experience, more than 1 year of Internet industry operation and maintenance/technical support/implementation experience, college degree or above.
- Familiar with Linux, familiar with shell, able to execute common commands in the k8s container for basic troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of networking, storage, security, computer architecture.
- Proficient in Rancher/nacos/mysql-sql/es-dsl/redis-command/domain name configuration/oss configuration and other related tools involved in the release process.
- Nginx| ELK| RabbitMQ| Zookeeper| Kafka| RocketMQ| Common middleware like Redis works, deploys, and works better.
- Understand the network protocol TCP/IP, understand general network technologies such as routing, NAT, and DNS resolution, and troubleshoot common network troubleshooting.
- Familiar with using either monitoring tool, Zabbix and Prometheus.
- Familiar with the daily maintenance of the production environment of private cloud or self-built cluster is preferred.
- Familiar with Docker/k8s container platform or database technology and related underlying technologies and principles is preferred.
- Able to respond and deal with faults 7/24, strong pressure resistance, good service awareness and teamwork spirit.
- Meticulous work, good at thinking, service spirit, teamwork communication, strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in cross-regional remote project assistance is preferred;
- Have relevant technical work experience in securities, futures companies and blockchain;
- Experience in the development of complete automated O&M tools is preferred.
- High-availability governance of key business lines of corporate fintech.
- Through incident operation, quality operation, and risk operation, we will continue to promote high-availability governance and improve business SLAs.
- The construction and polishing of automated operation and maintenance systems and operation systems continuously improve human efficiency.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.