- Kuala Lumpur
We are seeking an experienced IT Compliance to join our expanding organization. If you have experience in PCI DSS or GDPR compliance, a keen eye for detail, and a desire to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, we would love to hear from you.
You are required to perform the following tasks:
- Develop and implement IT compliance and cybersecurity policies, procedures, and guidelines aligned with industry regulations and best practices.
- Develop and ensure compliance with payment security verification such as PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27001 standard and other cybersecurity requirements.
- Establish and maintain group-wide compliance with data privacy and protection regulations such as GDPR or other applicable data protection regulations in Hong Kong or Singapore.
- Conduct regular compliance risk assessments, system penetration tests and audits of IT systems, processes, and controls.
- Identify and address compliance gaps, vulnerabilities, and risks in cybersecurity and develop appropriate response and mitigation procedures.
- Engage with external auditors and regulatory agencies during compliance audits and examinations.
- Collaborate with R&D and cross-functional teams to achieve overall compliance with industry regulations and cybersecurity standards, and regularly maintain group-level cybersecurity standards.
- Keep abreast of technological advancements and best practices in IT compliance and cybersecurity.
To succeed this role at Doo:
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in the related role or field is required.
- Advanced degrees or certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP) in IT compliance or cybersecurity are a plus.
- Specific experience in PCI DSS or GDPR compliance is required.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (reading, speaking and writing) to liaise with HK & CN counterparts.
- Excellent analytical skills with superior attention to detail to identify and correct risky practices.
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive with strong initiative, positive attitude, hardworking and able to multi-task.
- Adaptable to fluid and fast-paced working environment.
Why Join Us?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Best employee award
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Friendly and open work environment with a young & energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.