- Kuala Lumpur
- Collect data related to the necessary tech specifications of each department and develop computer systems that fit those specifications.
- Oversee the maintenance of these systems to make sure all departments are operating efficiently.
- Plan an appropriate budget for software and hardware systems and supervise the purchase of such systems.
- Develop strategies that can be successfully used as the software and hardware systems are integrated into the organization as seamlessly as possible after purchased.
- Research and evaluate different technologies for enhancements or upgrades to servers, networks, and other IT infrastructure equipment currently in place.
- Identify, assess, and mitigate of the risk in relation to software, hardware, system interfaces and connectivity.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Posses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication).
- Good knowledge in hardware such as CPU, MEM, motherboard, graphic card and software on Microsoft Windows and macOS.
- Good knowledge on Android and iOS.
- Basic knowledge on network protocols and network device configuration such as Router, Switch, AP.
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft 365 and its components such as Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint.
- Good knowledge in office device: Printer, Scanner, Fax.
- Possess network configure skills in WAN, VLAN, VPN.
- Good documentation skills.
- Required language: English.
- Candidates who know Mandarin or Cantonese is added advantage.
What’s awaiting you after becoming part of the DOO family?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Best employee award
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Friendly and open work environment with a young & energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.