Business Development Manager (English/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Arabic/ Japanese/ Chinese/ Korean/ Thai/ Vietnamese/ Indonesian)
- Cyprus | Australia | Vietnam | Dubai
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for developing new and existing markets and client base to help with business expansion.
- Maintain good relationships and build strong client support through ongoing engagement, and quality service to clients.
- Be able to develop market via partners and expand with minimal supervision.
- Ensure the consistency of sales, services and client management performance standards and benchmarks are continuously improved.
- Drive the development and implementation of Business plans.
- Able to work with and meet KPIs.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value prop, tech, process, and current partnerships.
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Be willing to travel to meet partners and expand markets.
- Execute promotional activities of the company in your client/ partner region and assist in boosting marketing efforts in your region.
Who are we looking for?
- 2 years and above experience in developing business plans, market mapping, business expansion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field is a plus.
- Proficient in English is mandatory.
- Able to speak, read, and write in Spanish/Arabic/Portuguese/Korean/Chinese/Japanese/Vietnamese/Thai or any other language will be an added advantage.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Able to generate network of partners and clients.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- Having a strong sales orientation and relationship-building skills.
- Strong, ethical professional who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Can work on own initiative with strong planning and organizational skills.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.