Senior / Trading Executive – (CFD, Futures)
- Kuala Lumpur
Want to join a company with a young and energetic team with cutting-edge technology and solutions?
Our business is expanding aggressively around the Globe at this moment. With rapid business growth and numbers of securities licenses that we have obtained, we invite the best talent in the market to join us to build your career and rise together with the company.
We are looking for Senior Trading Executive to join our team.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Deal with the front office on trade transaction issues such as orders type, deal price matters, and other matters.
- Assist to deal with upper brokers regarding trade and product related matters such as commission, order execution, product updates and etc
- Handle trade and financial product related matters including holiday announcements, new product launch, and new product testing etc.
- Assist in Trading system maintenance such as leverage adjustment, group creation and adjustment, PAMM/MAM settings etc.
- Assist on Product related maintenance in trading system such as Futures contract size matching with related exchange, Stock lots size matching with related exchange and etc
- Assist to communicate with trading system provider on system bugs, enhancement and etc
- Resolve trade related transaction issues together with related departments
- Involve in trading system enhancement project
Who are we looking for?
- Possess trading knowledge and experience in forex, stocks and futures.
- Trading platform knowledge, eg. MT4 / TWS / NinjaTrader / CQG Trader platform will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial, Economics, Finance, Banking, or equivalent.
- Able to work on shifts (24-hour shift).
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Mandarin as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- Able to adapt to a very fast-paced environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
What’s awaiting you after becoming part of the Doo family?
- Regional exposure
- Rewarding career development
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th month pay
- Medical & dental coverage
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Smart casual working attire
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.