Senior Performance Marketing Executive
- Hong Kong
- Execute, optimize, manage, and track SEM campaign by setting relevant keywords and optimizing ads regularly to make an adjustment, improve quality score, improve CTR, and increase conversion rate
- Plan & execute online advertising and retargeting channels such as SEM, Display Channels, Social Media Channels, Programmatic Channels, eDM, GDN, Facebook etc.
- Assist the strategy planning of the overall performance marketing channels.
- Prepare reports, analyze data and track the performance of ads campaigns and adjust/give insight to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/E-Commerce/Journalism or relevant disciplines
- Preferable someone at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Open to Junior role
- Able to read and write in English and Mandarin (liaise with HK/CN counterparts).
- Strong knowledge in online marketing tools, including Google Adwords, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Baidu, etc..
- Mature and pleasant personality with good communication skills.
- The candidate must be a team player, have flexibility, and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Attentive to details, multi-tasking with good organizational skills, able to work independently.
- Candidates with both Global / China exposure will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Performance Marketing Executive
What are our benefits?
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Double pay
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Five-day work week
- Daily snacks & weekly afternoon tea
- Focus on a booming industry and a well-planned development strategy
- Friendly and open work environment with a young, energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.