Senior Marketing Executive / Brand Operation
- Hong Kong
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide marketing support to Marketing Department on daily operation, marketing research and all marketing promotion activities in different markets.
- Coordinate and liaise with external vendors including printing vendors and production houses to ensure projects’ deadline are met and achieve the marketing and communication objectives.
- Perform market research to analyze market landscape and user profile and translate into workable insights.
- Contribute creative ideas and develop engaging online campaigns that attain user acquisition, conversion and retention with high impact and performances.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure the smooth execution of all marketing and promotion programs.
- Ensure the quality of the content and design to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Support any ad hoc project assigned and monitor the progress.
Who are we looking for?
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications/PR or any relevant fields
- 2 years and above of hands-on experience in online events/campaigns
- Strong marketing sense and strategic mindset with proven experience in user growth
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle multi-tasks with strong problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge in wireframes, user journeys of various devices and UIUX is a plus
- Creative, innovative and detail-minded.
- Knowledge in Agile, Scrum, Tableau is a plus
What are our benefits?
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Double pay
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Five-day work week
- Daily snacks & weekly afternoon tea
- Focus on a booming industry and a well-planned development strategy
- Friendly and open work environment with a young, energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.