Senior Content Writer (Native English)
What are your key responsibilities?
- Generating original copy, editing content, and proofreading a range of corporate marketing and communications materials across different platforms including social media platforms.
- Conceptualizing and generating content ideas for our products and services including writing, curating, adapting, and optimizing content.
- Conducting in-depth research on FinTech industry to develop original content for various platforms.
- Interpreting briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
- Collaborating with regional teams from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Familiarizing yourself with our products, services, and our targeted audience in different regional markets.
- Working on various platforms, i.e. company websites, marketing materials, and social media platforms to engage different groups of targeted audience.
- Ensuring integration of SEO into content generation and conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Handling ad-hoc tasks as and when needed.
Who are we looking for?
- You must possess a Bachelor degree, i.e. in the area of Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Finance, Economy, or equivalent.
- Min. 4 years of experience is required.
- Knowledge in finance and trading is a nice-to-have.
- Knowledge in SEO, CANVA, CSS, and WordPress is a nice-to-have.
- Be a clear communicator and writer by translating financial terms into everyday language.
- You must have excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Open to different languages exposure.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.