Senior Back Office Officer/KYC (Financial Services)
- Assist Back Office in following up with Know-Your-Client documentation.
- Execute the Account Opening procedures and be proficient with CRM configurations.
- Respond promptly to the other department’s inquiries and resolve them accordingly.
- Be able to perform various calculations in relation to multiple trading instruments.
- Setting up Partners Agreements and do the relevant follow-ups and numeric checks.
- Comply with the company internal policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements to complete daily tasks.
- Adjust the setting on the company CRM system for every customer based on the relevant requirements.
- Mitigate the company risk from being involved in any Money-Laundering or other illegal activities.
- Assist in preparing reports and present to the management.
- Provide assistance and guidance for juniors and new joiners.
- Ensure customer information and documents are properly stored in the company systems.
- Work as the shift PIC whenever the manager is not around.
- Liaise with the Head of the Department for any issues/concerns.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business/Marketing/IT or equivalent
- Proficient level of English (read, write and speak).
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Fintech or Financial Services related industry is a must.
- Experience with Metatrader 4/5 trading software.
- Experience with CRM systems will be considered an advantage.
- EU AML Certificates will be considered an advantage.
- Strong numerate and analytical skills.
- Good communication and good logical thinking, able to quickly understand the problems and respond to it.
- The ability to work efficiently, under pressure and within deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work on shifts (morning and evening shift).
Come Join Us
- Free-flow snacks & drinks
- Bi-weekly tea breaks
- Birthday Gifts
- Lucky Draw Prize
- Company events and team building activities
- Employee Referral Program
- Long Service Award
- Best Employee Award
- 5 days sick leave per year
- Coffee Allowance
- Medical Insurance
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.