Operation Support Executive (KYC)
- Kuala Lumpur
DOO you have what it takes? OR are you driven and hungry for success?
People-oriented, a fast learner and patient candidates are talents we are looking for. To succeed in this position, you need to liaise with different people, including both internal and external. We are looking for talents who can work on a flexible schedule too.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform client screening (Know-Your-Client) process.
- Perform Introducing Broker (IB) setting related and enquiries.
- Perform sales profile maintenance.
- Process funding-related adjustment and enquiries.
- Prepare posters and publish notices to clients.
- Responsible for finance software account setting operations, such as MetaQuotes (MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5).
- Respond to issues and enquiries promptly through emails and Microsoft Teams chats etc.
- Communicate and coordinate issues with various departments, collect feedback, and put forward optimization plans and implement them.
- Escalate to team leader upon detection of error and shortcomings in the existing processes.
- Excel in daily tasks by keeping up to date on changes to processes/systems/campaigns.
- Embrace DOO core values and embedded them into the day-to-day tasks when serving sales and dealing with stakeholders.
- At least Diploma in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, or any other related majors are preferred.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in supporting client’s enquiries and technical problem in the financial services, Forex and Futures industry is an added advantage.
- Prominent level of ability in Microsoft office with strong numerate and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork awareness, service awareness and normative awareness.
- Good logical thinking, able to quickly understand the problems and respond to it.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English and Mandarin is a MUST as need to liaise with clients from China.
- Willing to work flexibly and shift arrangement.
What’s awaiting you after becoming part of the Doo family?
- Regional exposure
- Rewarding career development
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th month pay
- Medical & dental coverage
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Smart casual working attire
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.