Performance Marketing Manager
- Execute, optimize, manage, and track SEM campaign by setting relevant keywords and optimizing ads regularly to make an adjustment, improve quality score, improve CTR, and increase conversion rate.
- Plan & execute online advertising and retargeting channels such as SEM, Display, Social, programmatic channels, EDM, GDN, Facebook etc..
- Work with regional team on the strategy planning of the overall performance marketing channels.
- Prepare reports, analyze data and track the performance of ads campaigns and adjust/give insight to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Work independently on assigned projects.
- Handle multiple projects, work under tight schedule and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/E-Commerce/Journalism or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Strong knowledge in online marketing tools, including Google Adwords, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Baidu, etc..
- Good knowledge of SEO.
- Mature and pleasant personality with good communication skills.
- The candidate must be a team player, have flexibility, and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Attentive to details, multi-tasking with good organizational skills, able to work independently.
- Candidates with Global exposure will be an added advantage.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.