Operation Manager / Asst. Manager
- Kuala Lumpur
We are inviting a high caliber Operation Manager (Trading) who has strong knowledge in operating the trading platform from back-end and maintaining the proper functions of the platform.
- Manage the settings for MetaTrader system, such as leverage adjustment, group creation and adjustment, PAMM/MAM settings etc.
- Oversee the team on handling Trading related matters.
- Deal with sales team and customers on transaction issues, slippage, violations, and other matters.
- Liaise with Technical Support department and Risk Management department to feedback on the trading and transaction issues etc.
- Lead the system enhancement project and perform testing on the new product.
- Guide the juniors on their daily job tasks.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial, Economics, Finance, Banking, or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience
- Min. 1 year of experience in managing a team
- Possess the knowledge of setting and operation on the trading platform
- MT4/MT5 trading platform experience will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience as a key person in system enhancement
- Able to work on shifts (24-hour shift)
- Excellent in involving in cross-departmental projects
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Mandarin (to liaise with CN & HK counterparts)
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.