Senior / Settlement Executive (Derivatives Operations)
- Kuala Lumpur
Want to join a company with a young and energetic team with cutting-edge technology and solutions?
Our business is expanding aggressively around the Globe at this moment. With rapid business growth and numbers of securities licenses that we have obtained, we invite the best talent in the market to join us to build your career and rise together with the company.
We are looking for 1 Senior Settlement Executive to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor daily settlement functions for global markets mainly in Futures product.
- Prepare or perform checking on daily client/exchange/broker trade matching and prepare daily funding to counter-parties.
- Follow up trade confirmations, fund transfers and communicate daily with counterparties and third-party vendors to expedite timely settlement of trades.
- Perform checking on adjustments on clients’ trades.
- Verify the accuracy of computation of fund movement in client’s account.
- Verify the accuracy of computation of large positions report.
- Monitor closely on client’s fund with large positions.
- Participate in UAT testing of different products and/or systems.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance and of written procedures.
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with a wide range of brokers, custodians and vendors.
- Perform weekly and monthly settlement reports in client and broker level as required.
- Participate in technology development efforts and process enhancement as needed.
- Provide support to in-house investment analyst as and when required.
- Assist in carrying out other duties as assigned.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in finance, Banking or related disciplines.
- Good understanding of securities industry and possess adequate level of knowledge in global securities market and products including equities, bonds, funds, or derivative products.
- At least 2-3 years industry experience with working knowledge of the futures settlement processes and the life cycle of a trade is preferred.
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs, strong Excel skills necessary.
- Ability to self-manage in a high volume, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Bloomberg experience is a plus.
- Must have strong professionalism and communication skills.
- Displays excellent organization, time management and planning skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Good communication skills in English, good proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Displays high attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and thoughtfulness. Commitment to meeting identified quality and efficiency standards.
Why join us?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Best employee award
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Friendly and open work environment with a young & energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.