Senior Marketing Executive (Brand Building)
- Hong Kong
- Branding strategy, brand building, brand exposure
- Brand communication, regional exposure
- Double pay + performance bonus
What are your responsibilities?
- Assist to plan and implement brand management strategies, to unlock potential growth in building brand equity and market share
- Coordinate cross-functional departments to achieve business goals, and enhance brand competitiveness
- Create and updates brand guideline and all promotional collateral (e.g: brochure, poster, and backdrop) to ensure the delivery of consistent brand image and communication in the market
- Responsible for reviewing all the brand materials, assisting other departments to communicate with the design team to produce the best-in-class creativity in line with brand value
- Responsible for website maintenance and updates including the content, design, and development, to ensure compliance with regulations and brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research, and analyze market trends & competitor activities for management review and strategies development.
- Prepare marketing reports and data analysis, gather insights into user behavior and business trend to crystalize brand strategic executions
- Maintain positive and healthy relationships with external partners. (e.g. PR agencies, vendors, and suppliers)
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in a sizable company, preferably the financial industry or international luxury brand;
- Experience in China market will be highly preferred
- Strong brand marketing and design sense
- Solid experience in digital marketing, social media management, content development, and online campaigns
- Able to handle multi-tasks with strong problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude
- Initiative, self-motivated, able to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Knowledge of wireframes, user journeys of various devices and UIUX is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Power BI, Tableau is a plus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Brand Executive
What are our benefits?
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Double pay
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Five-day work week
- Daily snacks & weekly afternoon tea
- Focus on a booming industry and a well-planned development strategy
- Friendly and open work environment with a young, energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.