Junior Funding Officer
- Responsible for the processing of transactions and the preparation of payments.
- Executing Payments through SWIFT and SEPA, Credit Cards and Wallets.
- Coordinate with the Business Development, Support and Compliance departments.
- Perform any related work as assigned.
- Responsible for on-time processing and payment of all payment requests
- Handle internal and external vendor correspondences via email and provide support to other colleagues.
- Perform reconciliation, investigate, and follow up to reduce discrepancies.
- Liaise with bankers and payment service providers.
- Perform monthly and yearly closing activities.
- Process manual and urgent payment requests.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Managing day-to-day monitoring of deposits and withdrawals
- Liaise with the Head of the Department for any issues/concerns.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- 1-2 years working experience in the related field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Word, Payment Systems, Banking, CRM software.
- Strong analytical ability, positive thinking, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Sharp time management skills and work independently.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure with a teamwork based.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Greek proficiency is an added advantage.
Come Join Us
- Free-flow snacks & drinks
- Bi-weekly tea breaks
- Birthday Gifts
- Lucky Draw Prize
- Company events and team building activities
- Employee Referral Program
- Long Service Award
- Best Employee Award
- 5 days sick leave per year
- Coffee Allowance
- Medical Insurance
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.