Finance Manager/ Assistant Manager
- Kuala Lumpur
Want to join a company with a young and energetic team with cutting-edge technology and solutions?
We are seeking for a Finance Manager / Assistant Manager to lead all day-to-day accounting operations, with functional responsibility for accounting, accounts payable and other accounting functions.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Managing and ensuring timely and accurate completion of monthly group consolidated and subsidiaries management accounts, including cash flow.
- Review, prepare monthly financial summary, commentaries, and variance analysis as well as other relevant reports within stipulated deadlines.
- Ensure that all financial transactions companies are being recorded systematically and accurately in ledgers and other records, in accordance with Accepted Accounting Standards and other regulatory requirements, in order to maintain an accurate accounting system to develop and report high-quality Financial Statements and Management Reports to the senior management, board of directors, relevant regulatory bodies, etc.
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and controls that are current best practices related to transaction processing.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Financial, accounting functions and business support.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy and provide guidance and analysis to executive and operational management to improve results.
- Continuous improvement and implementation of process, policies and internal control, relation to accounting and reporting as well as overall business flow.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, and government bodies for audit, taxation, and financial matters.
- Lead, guide & motivate a team of accounting staff under direct supervision to ensure the smooth running of daily accounting operations and timely month-end closing.
- Responsible to provide training, guidance and support to the Finance and Accounts team, to monitor and review their performance to ensure achieve the targeted goal and maintain reasonable quality of works.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent/ professional qualification in Accounting
- Professional qualification in accounting or finance (CPA, ACCA, MIA or equivalent)
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of commercial finance experience with 3 years of Big 4 audit working experience.
- Strong accounting knowledge and excellent Excel skills.
- Good management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to sustain high level performance, problem solve and meet demanding work deadlines with limited supervision.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online and Kingdee ERP will be an advantage.
- Inquisitive with a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
What’s awaiting you after becoming part of the Doo family?
- Regional exposure
- Rewarding career development
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th month pay
- Medical & dental coverage
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Smart casual working attire
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.