- Hong Kong
- Content writing, copywriting, content marketing
- Fun, young, energetic, fast-paced environment
- Double pay + Performance bonus
As the leader of the content writers’ team, you will need to work closely with other marketing teams to discuss about the content strategy and direction planning. You will need to ensure the quality of the content produced and matches with the brand’s identity as well as the corporate image.
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage all content creation, revision and retention across multiple platforms.
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality of content. Namely editing content produced by the team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning tasks and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Inspire, manage and motivate a team of content marketers to work hard and create content that achieves objectives.
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization.
- Identify and use target keywords optimization for search engine (SEO) and expansion on the site while remaining entertaining and informative.
- Come up with content marketing and publishing strategies on how to promote content.
- Devise content to target audiences.
- Plan and organize editorial calendar.
- Manage daily, weekly, and festive release of content in various countries.
- Plan and organize content marketing materials.
- Manage and assign tasks to CN & EN Content team members.
Who are we looking for?
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and above.
- At least 5 to 8 years of content writing experience.
- Able to communicate, read and write in Mandarin and English.
- Solid experience in leadership and large team management.
- Proficiency with content management systems such as WordPress.
- Able to choose the best tools and programs to assist in content marketing processes.
- Able to deploy and utilize metrics to measure content and publishing success.
- Has project management skill.
- Experienced in Finance or Tech industry will be an added advantage.
- Able to adapt into fast-paced working environment, able to work under stress.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.