Cashier Team Lead / Supervisor
- Hong Kong
- Daily transactions of payments and receipts.
- Fiat money & cryptocurrency, deposit & withdrawal.
- Double pay + Performance bonus.
What are your responsibilities?
- Handling daily transactions of payments and receipts and other internal reconciliations.
(average 200 transactions per month, at least HKD 20 mil. and above)
- Manage fiat money and cryptocurrencies transactions & exchange.
- Responsible for company treasury management including customer’s deposit and withdrawal.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and regulatory rules, procedures and regulations related to remittance.
- Work closely with other business departments to provide remittance advice.
- Liaise with bank and payment service providers.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required.
Who are we looking for?
- Possess at least a Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business Admin or equivalent field.
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in handling at least 200 transactions per month with the amount of about HKD 20 mil. and above is ideal.
- Experience in leading 3 – 5 team members.
- Good spoken & written Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.
- Good computer skills in Excel e.g. vlookup, sumif.
- Experienced in VBA is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks & Kingdee online is an added advantage.
- Willing to work shift / flexible hours.
What are our benefits?
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Double pay
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Five-day work week
- Daily snacks & weekly afternoon tea
- Focus on a booming industry and a well-planned development strategy
- Friendly and open work environment with a young, energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.