Senior / Accounts Executive (GL)
- Kuala Lumpur
Want to join a company with a young and energetic team with cutting-edge technology and solutions?
Our business is expanding aggressively around the Globe at this moment. With rapid business growth and numbers of securities licenses that we have obtained, we invite the best talent in the market to join us as Accounts Executive (GL) to build your career and rise together with the company.
- Handling full set of accounts and all aspect of monthly financial/management reporting, budgetary controls, forecasting etc.
- To ensure Journal Entries and Account Ledgers such as GL, AR & AP are correctly recorded and prepared on a timely basis.
- Record and process all business transactions within the organisation’s accounting system using principles of double-entry accounting.
- Handling daily operation and understand the whole process of the business.
- Supervising junior staff, provide training and mentoring junior staff.
- Sensitive on the fluctuation of foreign exchange as well as system back-end process.
- Perform system reconciliation and inter-co reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Perform monthly and yearly closing activities.
- Maintain audit schedule on monthly basis ensure that all the schedules are tally with accounting records.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Use relevant IT systems and tools effectively for data analysis.
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, bankers & etc on work related matters.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience and reporting knowledge in the banking or insurance related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Word, Accounting Software.
- Knowledge of Quickbook is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical ability, positive thinking, problem solving skills.
- Sharp time management skills and work independently.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure with a teamwork based.
- Pragmatic, hands-on, flexible and adaptable to change, continuously driven to challenge and improve.
- Proficient in both written and spoke English.
Why Join Us?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Best employee award
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Friendly and open work environment with a young & energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.