Legal and Compliance Assistant / Admin Executive
- Kuala Lumpur
Working closely with the CEO to assist in legal and compliance related matters. You will gain regional exposure in this role as the business is growing aggressively.
Fresh graduates who are keen to explore in Legal and Compliance are welcome to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in organizing and maintaining a database of legal documents and contracts.
- Conduct legal research on various issues to support decision-making.
- Prepare and compile compliance documents for KYC purposes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance across various departments.
- Review company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all national and international laws and regulations.
- Review various commercial contracts and agreements (e.g. client trading agreement, sale and purchase agreement, share sale agreement) and other documents from other business units.
- Provide secretarial duties such as preparing resolutions, filling of annual returns, keeping datelines of the companies and preparing documents to lodge with local regulatory.
- Draft and review inter-company service agreements.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or any related field.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Demonstrated experience in administrative or legal/compliance roles.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Mandarin and English (reading, speaking and writing) to liaise with HK & CN counterparts.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrating strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Proactive with strong initiative, positive attitude, hardworking and able to multi-task.
Why join us?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus.
- Up to 16% EPF contribution.
- Medical, dental & optical coverage.
- Best employee award.
- Team building activities.
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration.
- Free-flow snacks and drinks.
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure.
- Friendly & energetic working environment.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.