Human Resources Business Partner
- Kuala Lumpur | Hong Kong
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish a strong business relationship with the stakeholders and work closely to strategize and implement winning people-focused strategies in line with local objectives and business requirements.
- Enhance the organization’s human capital planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations, HR policies, programs and practices.
- Strategize, implement and monitor various HR Projects cross-functionally.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks.
- Suggest and implement new HR strategies and procedures to improve efficiency of HR and employee experience.
- Drive annual performance and rewards initiatives which include Performance Planning, Target Setting, Mid- Year Review, Year End Review and Annual Rewards.
- Ensuring compliance with all prevailing laws, rules and regulations.
- Work with management to create HR Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Candidate must possess at least 5 years of working experience in HR field.
- Having regional HR exposures.
- Experienced in implementation of various HR projects.
- Proactive, organized and meticulous.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- A team player with good leadership.
- Possesses conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Mandarin will be advantageous.
Why Join Us?
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Rewarding career development with regional exposures
- Continuous Team Building activities
- Festive seasons and monthly birthday celebrations
- Weekly teatime and lucky draw sessions
- Quarterly Best Employee Award
- Medical, Dental and Optical benefits
- Free-flow snacks and drinks in office pantry
- Smart casual working attire
- Young, vibrant and open work culture
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.