- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience.
- English proficiency is mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Come Join Us
- Free-flow snacks & drinks
- Bi-weekly tea breaks
- Birthday Gifts
- Lucky Draw Prize
- Company events and team building activities
- Employee Referral Program
- Long Service Award
- Best Employee Award
- 5 days sick leave per year
- Coffee Allowance
- Medical Insurance
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.