We are looking for a dedicated Senior Finance Manager to lead, implement, coordinate and control the budget preparation and review. This is an exciting and challenging role for candidate who is willing to grow with the company in long term. You will be reporting to the Head of Department, and you will have the chance to lead a team in daily financial reporting and operation tasks.
What are your key responsibilities?
General Accounting & Reporting
- Responsible for the full spectrum of financial affairs include day to day finance operations and administration, drive proactively to achieve targets and to complete objectives set under Finance Department.
- Possess sound and strong knowledge in handling Group Consolidation Accounts.
- Responsible and prompt action in submitting Group Consolidated financial reporting, statutory reporting, and audit.
- Strict adherence to financial reporting standard, and relevant regulatory guidelines.
- Provide improvement to finance and accounting areas of the organization and work closely with other Finance Managers.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy and provide guidance and analysis to executive and operational management to improve results.
- Provide financial analysis and models as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Prepare preview and final financial statements and periodic reports to the management to facilitate cost control.
- Work with internal and external auditors during reviews and audits to ensure full cooperation from accounting staff and compliance with all qualified requests.
- Lead and manage a team, including selection/hiring, objective setting, performance management, coaching/development and training.
- Prepare and analyse accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- Maintain control of the following areas: reporting, treasury and receivable.
- Maintain system of accounts, bookkeeping and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and controls that are current best practices related to transaction processing.
- Manage, oversee, process (as appropriate), and act as backup for processing all of the necessary transactions.
- Perform month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations, and updating schedules.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial information in the corporate annual report.
- Recommend and report upon benchmarks against which to measure organizational performance.
- Prepare a variety of ad hoc projects and duties as requested.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Professional qualification in accounting or finance (CPA, ACCA, MIA or equivalent)
- Minimum of 10 years of finance and accounting experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis (including gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders).
- Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments.
- Proficiency with accounting software and excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to sustain high level performance, problem solve and meet demanding work deadlines with limited supervision.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online and Kingdee ERP will be an advantage.
- Inquisitive with a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Lesser experience with strong accounting operation experience is encouraged to apply and will be considered for Manager position.
What’s awaiting you after becoming part of the Doo family?
- Regional exposure
- Rewarding career development
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th month pay
- Medical & dental coverage
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Smart casual working attire