Talent Recruitment Executive / Sr. Executive
- Kuala Lumpur
Looking out for something new and challenging? Wanna enlarge your HR skills? Here’s the opportunity for you to grab.
We are looking for a talented personnel to manage regional recruitment activities. You will be involved in the decision making process, take charge on the HR project and step foot in the regional exposure which inclusive of APAC, MENA and Latin America region.
You will shine like a star if you enjoy:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set standard of qualification and required criteria for future employees.
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Offer professional advice through your expertise to the management and stay abreast of current emerging market insight.
- Promote company through story telling and employer branding campaign.
- Encourage and advocate employees as brand ambassadors and strengthen our EVP.
- Plan & promote employee referral program within company and encourage members to refer talents.
- Support employee engagement activities in the Company.
- Full cycle of recruitment activities from screening, shortlisting, interviewing, selection, to offering, administering onboarding and retaining talent.
- Reach out potential hires through professional networking, groups on social media, events conferences and workshops.
- Assist to compute manpower indicators and conduct data analysis for management update/decision making.
- Plan and evaluate candidate experience from time to time.
- Assist in talent development activities and projects.
- Assist in any other tasks assigned.
If you are fit into :
- Bachelors Degree in any field or equivalent.
- Proven experience as Recruiter or similar role.
- Ability in multi-tasking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in managing all stakeholders, including senior management.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate MS Office Suite and business communication tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and people oriented.
- Good analytical skills.
- Candidate must possess at least 5 years of working experienced in related field.
- Good written and verbal communications skills in both Mandarin and English.
We are not promoting fairy tale journey but competencies and capabilities built environment.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.