Talent Development Executive
- Kuala Lumpur
- Career Growth
- Regional Exposure
- Trending Field
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
We are looking for a Talent Development Executive to manage and own the performance management system, to include performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans. Besides, the Talent Development Executive is also responsible for conducting training needs assessments and providing training solutions to include, implementation, administration, and/or design and delivery of high-quality programs that engage, align, inform, and inspire employees in support of business strategy, goals, and initiatives.
- Develop a positive relationship with all employees. Promote direct communication and positive rapport amongst employees and managers.
- Act as both a liaison and an advisor and provide technical expertise on HR issues to staff and management. Coach and train operational departments on various aspects of the business from a Human Resource prospective.
- Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans.
- Prepare necessary materials, provide coaching and support for involuntary terminations.
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training materials to include classroom trainings, workbooks, job aids, quick reference guides, webinars, videos, and e-Learnings.
- Monitors and evaluates trainee’s progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards.
- Develops and conducts audits to identify training needs and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Develop and maintain training tracking including participation, costs, and ROI.
- Perform special projects as needed and perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Highly focused on delivering excellent customer service, being self-driven, and developing effective relationships throughout the organization.
- Excellent time and work load management skill.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation & persuasion skills required.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently.
- Candidate must possess at least 3 years of working experienced in related field.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.