Talent and Development Manager
- Kuala Lumpur
- Career Opportunities
- Trending Industry
- Regional Exposure
If you love building foundation from blocks, enjoy working with young and dynamic team, and thirsty for knowledge, here is the opportunity for you to explore and enlarge your skills. We are looking for a talented HR professional to build and enhance the organisation development while the company expanding to various region around Asia Pacific Region.
As an HR leader, you will be resposbible for managing and accountable for all HR function deviverable, provide coaching and conselling for team members and peers. On top of that, there will be special projects assignment from time to time. It will be an exciting yet fulfiling journey as a DOOer.
You will play an important role in:
- Plan whole company training and development module.
- Execute training and development schedule.
- Design and deliver training program which inclusive of skill-based, management, individual and team through wide range of learning interventions such as technical, behavioural and leadership programmes.
- Identify learning needs in accordance with the operation needs and organization strategies and develop training calendar.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual training plans, progress, and development.
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of learning activities further implement the training matrix.
- Assist in draw out the competency mapping and succession planning.
- Develop and conduct skill gap analysis.
- Embracing and implementing various type of learning approach to suit the needs of all group of employees.
- Collaborate with HOD or team lead to set qualification criteria for current employees.
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
- Conduct annual training and development needs assessment.
- Involves in other HR related matters.
- Cooperating with members across regions.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Candidate must possess at least 5 years of working experience in related field.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication in English and Mandarin (Liaise with Hong Kong and China Stakeholders).
- Candidate with regional exposure is an added advantage.
- Excellent project and people management skills.
- Proactive, organised and meticulous.
- Strong organisation & multitasking skills.
- A team player with good leadership skill.
Why Join Us?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Best employee award
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Friendly and open work environment with a young & energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.