Senior Graphic Designer
- Kuala Lumpur
Want to join a company with a young and energetic team with cutting-edge technology and solutions?
Our business is expanding aggressively around the Globe at this moment. With rapid business growth and numbers of securities licenses that we have obtained, we invite the best talent in the market to join us to build your career and rise together with the company.
We are looking for four experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our team.
- Conceptualize and execute all relevant creative online & offline artworks across different mediums and platforms in line with the creative vision.
- Work closely with various inter-departmental and external teams to design and create for various campaigns and collateral across channels.
- Independently lead and take ownership of branding and creative projects from end to end, from ideation to delivery.
- Work alongside the Marketing team to evaluate and refine workflows and processes, to improve efficiency within the team.
- Maintaining a consistent approach and high level of creativity across all assets.
- Guide interns/juniors in day-to-day work and processes where needed, imparting inspiration and knowledge in soft/hard skills.
- Be independent, meticulous, proactive, results oriented, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in planning, managing and prioritizing.
- Diploma/Degree in Visual or Design communication or related studies.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in an advertising agency or an in-house creative team.
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign.
- Knowledge in Adobe After Effects & Cinema4D is a plus.
- Work experience in UI/UX is a plus.
- Preferably bilingual (English & Mandarin)
- We are looking for someone who are fluent in Mandarin as the role requires the candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking colleagues from China.
Why join us?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Best employee award
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Friendly and open work environment with a young & energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.