Senior 3D Motion Graphic Designer
- Kuala Lumpur
Want to join a company with a young and energetic team with cutting-edge technology and solutions?
Our business is expanding aggressively around the Globe at this moment. With rapid business growth and numbers of securities licenses that we have obtained, we invite the best talent in the market to join us to build your career and rise together with the company.
We are looking for four experienced 3D Motion Graphic Designer to join our team.
You are required to perform the following tasks:
- Design and create motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, website’s videos, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
To succeed in this role at Doo:
- You must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or any equivalent course.
- You must have excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin (need to liaise with China and Hong Kong stakeholders).
- 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Required Skill(s): After Effect, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D.
- An outstanding online portfolio, showcasing strong visual design and brand system implementation.
What’s awaiting you after becoming part of the DOO family?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Best employee award
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Friendly and open work environment with a young & energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.