Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
- Kuala Lumpur
- Career Growth
- Regional Exporsure
- Trending Industry
Responsibilities & Duties:
Meeting people from various life of works are interesting, having to know the insight of the industries are great journey. An exciting career development and regional exposure await talented candidate to create the success story together with the team.
You will play an important role in:
- Updating current and designing new recruitment, assessment and interview program.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans, progress and development.
- Keeping track of hiring metrics including time to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
- Involves in other HR related matters.
- Cooperating with members across regions.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Candidate must possess at least 5 years of working experience in related field.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication in English and Mandarin (Liaise with Hong Kong and China Stakeholders).
- Candidate with regional exposure is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Recruitment processes.
- Excellent project and people management skills.
- Proactive, organised and meticulous.
- Strong organisation & multitasking skills.
- A team player with good leadership skill.
Why Join Us?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Best employee award
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Friendly and open work environment with a young & energetic team
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.