Payment Operations Manager
- Kuala Lumpur | Singapore | Hong Kong
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage vendors and external parties to ensure budgets, schedules and deliverables are adhered to.
- Work with project managers for the overall project management and planning.
- Develops test procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of Documentary Collections process inclusive payment & understanding the associated risks.
- In-depth knowledge and keep up to date with Trade Finance and Services governing rules, Anti Money Laundering Guidelines and screenings, Sanction Regulations, and any other related policies that may come into effect from time to time, industry standard, internal bank policies, local and international landscape.
- Full responsibility for daily activities to ensure that transactions are processed timely, accurately, efficiently and within the prescribed authorized limit.
- Responsible in the day-to-day operations – with an efficient and effective, to ensure that the productivity standards are duly met.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are observed, and efforts are aligned to meet the required expectation – deliver high quality services to our business partners while maintaining process efficiency, accuracy standards, productivity levels, quality & control measures.
- Support and assist the Management in managing operational risk within the respective teams to avoid operational / reputational losses.
- Follow and support the process relating to controls, productivity, and service enhancement.
- Identify and escalate issues to Management where attentions and senior intervention is required.
- Well communicate with team members and work together as a team.
- Provide, monitor, track and evaluate transaction volumes, key controls, functional checks and provide daily / weekly / monthly analysis as appropriate to Team Lead / Team Head / any other unit.
- Participate in system testing to implement global strategy and fulfil business needs as and when required.
- Supports Head of Operations in all initiatives for the betterment of the organization.
- Responsible to ensure personal performance are within department’s target range / acceptable level.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance & accounting or related fields.
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience in Finance Operation of Finance or Banking Institute (preferable in cash management or product development experience or payment agent / merchant business)
- Familiar with business principles, operating guidelines
- Strong analytical skills; Good in problem solving.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with ability to deliver consistent results.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Independent and always have the hunger to work and learn.
- Able to work in a fluid and sometimes ambiguous environment; capable of adjusting and adapting based on new information and developments; open to change.
- Hand on and perform day to day operations.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Mandarin and English.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.