- Responsible for the overall performance of foreign exchange branch through coaching and mentoring, leadership, and direction
- Develop and implement branch’s SOP with compliance team
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the branch ensuring legal, risk, compliance, regulatory and reporting requirements are met.
- Work closely with internal sales, accounting and compliance departments, as well as external suppliers or vendors
- Delivering a brilliant, consistent, and engaging customer experience to our customers and partners; making sure everyone within your team understands the importance at delivering excellent customer service
- Use networks, leadership capabilities and strong business development skills to strategically partner with the local community, driving activities that will achieve growth for your retail business.
- Train and manage store staff, ensure they follow SOP and comply to AML and KYC
- Experienced in exchange branch operation, customer service or financial industry is preferred.
- The ability to manage branch operations in a highly regulated environment and adhere to regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Proven experience in management, with the ability to inspire and influence others
- A keen eye for detail that ensures transactions are completed efficiently and accurately
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Native written and spoken Mandarin will be added advantage.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.