Information Technology (IT) Recruiter
- Kuala Lumpur
Why Join Us?
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Rewarding career development with regional exposures
- Continuous Team Building activities
- Festive seasons and monthly birthday celebrations
- Weekly teatime and lucky draw sessions
- Quarterly Best Employee Award
- Medical, Dental and Optical benefits
- Free-flow snacks and drinks in office pantry
- Smart casual working attire
- Young, vibrant and open work culture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and report on quarterly and annual IT hiring plans.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified IT candidates.
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive).
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Host and participate in job fairs.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a database of potential IT candidates for future job openings.
- At least 1 year of experience as a IT Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn.
- Self starter who is eager for regional hiring exposures.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Team spirit.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.