Finance Manager / Asst. Manager (P2P & Treasury)
- Kuala Lumpur
We are inviting a high caliber Finance Manager / Asst. Manager who has strong knowledge in P2P and Treasury to join us.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager / Asst. Manager in P2P & Treasury, you are expected to;
- Manage treasury operations (cash management) for multiple entities and countries.
- Manage foreign exchange risk by performing exposure assessment, execution of hedge activities and maintain hedging portfolio.
- Plan, strategise and drive treasury business to maximise profitability and improve overall efficiency.
- Ensure adherence to all risk parameters, procedures, internal and external guidelines.
- Liaise with banks on bank facilities.
- Liaise with business and support units to resolve issues related to treasury operations.
- Ensure all treasury related transactions are processed in system timely and accurately.
- Prepare cash management report and FX exposure report accurately on timely basis.
- Lead and manage continuous improvement initiative.
- Direct and oversee account payable team.
- Update treasury policies and guidelines.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field, knowledge in treasury management, is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Word, Accounting Software.
- Knowledge of Quickbook or Kingdee ERP is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical ability, positive thinking, problem solving skills.
- Sharp time management skills and work independently.
- Think out-of-box and recommend alternative solutions for challenges encountered.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure with a teamwork based.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Mandarin and English.
Why Join Us?
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Weekly teatime and lucky draw session
- Quarterly best employee award
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Smart casual working attire
- Young, energetic, and open culture
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.