- Kuala Lumpur
- Design, develop and optimize various financial business systems.
- Design highly scalable systems to achieve the complexity and diversity of business requirements through technology.
- Experience in improving middleware of large fintech companies to enhance technological vision.
- Responsible for building a database disaster recovery or dual active environment and ensure that the reliability of the database system reaches 99.9%.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability and security of data, able to use effective preventive measures, and can build homogeneous and heterogeneous backup and recovery (in the span of 1 minute or even seconds).
- Responsible for deploying and maintaining the database and core middleware cluster environment, troubleshooting the problem.
- Responsible for maintaining database, core middleware SQL statement optimization, and various performance optimizations.
- Establish database and core middleware operation and maintenance specifications, and build CD tools and processes.
- Ensure user data security audit specifications and the standards set are to meet financial-grade compliance requirements.
- Able to provide reasonable database design guidance and evaluation during the software design phase.
- Responsible for facilitating the database and integrity of the core middleware operations, and the closure of monitoring and alarm response processing.
- Establish an appropriate inspection system that can achieve short-term manual inspections, long-term automatic inspections, and develop an automated system to perceive and inspect trends.
- Build database-level SLA/SLO/SLI, able to quantitatively measure the output of the DB team’s work and guide management work, improve the stability of the business system.
- DB-related document writing and regular technical results sharing with all staff members.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Practical in production environment maintenance in large and medium-sized fintech enterprises is preferred
- Familiar with MySQL and Redis master-slave replication, read-write separation, and database sharding design, familiar with the differences and features of various branches of MySQL such as mariadb.
- Familiar with various database selection comparison methods, benchmark stress testing, troubleshooting, performance tuning.
- Experience in operating principles of mainstream Linux operating systems such as CentOS/Debian, Linux shell and adept in the performance of tuning analysis and fault diagnosis of databases running in this environment.
- Familiar with mainstream storage type interfaces and RAID levels, making the function of different types of databases reasonable.
- Have used at least one programming language such as python/golang/java/c and have experience in network programming.
- Actively cooperate with business project-related work and not selectively choose technical work based on own interests.
- Understand SQL, NoSql cutting-edge technologies and apply them to business systems.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.