Customer Success Manager / Asst. Manager
- Kuala Lumpur
Want to join a company with a young and energetic team with cutting-edge technology and solutions?
- Build strong and trusting relationships with valuable customers and provide the highest standard of service and experiences tailored to them.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing technical advice.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all customer success initiatives.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analysing results.
- Preferably 5 years relevant working experience with a multinational company.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated through live chat, email and phone calls, CRM platform.
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with others at all levels in managing both internal and external relationships.
- Someone with strong strategic and customer focus to determine key strategic direction and objective to support company’s goal.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Mandarin (to liaise with our Chinese business partner).
- Able to work shift.
Why Join Us?
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Weekly teatime and lucky draw session
- Quarterly best employee award
- Medical & dental coverage
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Smart casual working attire
- Young, energetic, and open culture
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.