Content Writer (Financial)
- Kuala Lumpur
Want to join a company with a young and energetic team with cutting-edge technology and solutions?
Our business is expanding aggressively around the Globe at this moment. With rapid business growth and numbers of securities licenses that we have obtained, we invite the best talent in the market to join us to build your career and rise together with the company.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Conducting research to understand the market needs and targeted audience.
- Interpreting briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
- Generating original copy, editing content, and proofreading a range of corporate marketing and communications materials across different platforms including social media platforms.
- Collaborating with regional teams from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Translating contents from English to Mandarin.
- Handling ad-hoc tasks as and when needed.
Who are we looking for?
- You must possess a Bachelor degree, i.e. in the area of Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Finance, Economy, or equivalent.
- Min. 1 years of experience is required.
- Knowledge in finance and trading is a nice-to-have.
- Knowledge in SEO, CANVA, CSS, and WordPress is a nice-to-have.
- Be a clear communicator and writer by translating financial terms into everyday language.
- You must have excellent command of written and spoken Mandarin.
- Open to different languages exposure.
- Able to work in Malaysia office.
Why Join Us?
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Weekly teatime and lucky draw session
- Quarterly best employee award
- Medical & dental coverage
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Smart casual working attire
- Young, energetic, and open culture
Transportation nearby: LRT Kerinchi
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.