- Kuala Lumpur
An exciting career development and regional exposure await qualified leader with strong business acumen to be part of the success story with the Company.
Working closely with the CEO to assist in compliance and company secretarial related matters. You will be spearheading the compliance team to assist in business expansion plan especially in licensing and incorporation of new business around the world. You will gain regional exposure in this role as the business is growing aggressively.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring our business processes are compliant with all regulations, policies, and department procedures.
- Providing compliance advisory and operation risk control advice to the business and support function on applicable internal policies, laws, and regulations.
- Identifying, assessing, and communicating new or changing regulatory requirements.
- Providing high level analysis on such regulatory changes and provide support to business pertaining to the implementation.
- Be responsible for ongoing monitoring, reviewing, and updating compliance manual and relevant sections of the operating manual.
- Providing compliance and operation risk control support on all issues including investment suitability products cross border issues.
- Leading, organizing, and maintaining registration, licenses, and appointments for our business partner.
- Designing and delivering compliance training and materials including induction and quarterly black belt trainings.
- Conducting enhanced due diligence reviews on high-risk customers and AML/CTF investigations.
- Supporting regulatory examinations and annual audits.
To succeed in this role, you are expected to possess:
- A recognized bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, Accounting, Business, or other relevant discipline; J.D, L.L.M degree is a plus.
- More than 5 years of managerial experiences with strong business acumen in a large corporate environment with regional exposure.
- Experience in drafting policies, procedures, and manuals as well as preparing reports for regulatory bodies and internal management.
- Experienced in offshore license application such as Vanuatu, Mauritius, Seychelles and others will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in onshore license application such as FCA, FINRA, AFS, ASIC and others will be an added advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (reading, speaking and writing) to liaise with HK & CN counterparts.
- Proactive, motivated, self-started preferred.
- Adaptable to fluid and fast-paced working environment.
Why Join Us?
- 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Up to 16% EPF contribution
- Medical, dental & optical coverage
- Best employee award
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Friendly & energetic working environment.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.