- Hong Kong
An exciting career development and regional exposure await qualified leader with strong business acumen to be part of the success story with the Company.
Working closely with the CEO to assist in compliance and company secretarial related matters. You will be spearheading the compliance team to assist in business expansion plan especially in licensing and incorporation of new business around the world. You will gain regional exposure in this role as the business is growing aggressively.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Draft and review the compliance manual, AML Policy, KYC Policy and other compliance documents related to MSO and Trust.
- Draft and review the agreement or contract related to Payment and Exchange.
- Developing and continuously reviewing the MSO’s AML/CFT Systems of a Hong Kong- incorporated MSO, to ensure they remain up-to-date, meet current statutory and regulatory requirements, and are effective in managing ML/TF risks arising from the MSO’s business.
- Maintain MSO license and act as a compliance officer to make sure the Group complies with the laws and rules.
- Maintain and renew TCSP licenses of in-house entities, and collaborate with relevant parties in license application and the implementation of compliance processes.
- Coordinate with regulators and parties related to MSO, TCSP and Trust license compliance affairs.
- Handle ad-hoc license-related assignments.
To succeed in this role, you are expected to possess:
- At least 5-year Compliance experience. Candidates from fintech/MSO/TCSP/TRUST business would be preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Compliance Officer.
- Immediate availability or Short notice is preferable.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.