- Kuala Lumpur
We are looking for a creative Art Director who is experienced in coming up with design direction based on company requirement. You are required to closely collaborate with Marketing department and other parties to produce the design. Also, excellent team management skills are needed as you will need to guide and assign tasks to the team.
- Responsible for conception, design, and execution of digital visuals to be used on online and printed advertising as well as digital marketing.
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team.
- Ensure designs and contents consistently and positively reflect the brand image and company ideals.
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape.
- Coordinate and work closely with multiple departments to support the launching and online creative strategies.
- Provide design support for all other brands in the Group level.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Marketing Design, Visual Communication, Product Design.
- At least 5 years of working experience in brand, digital and creative design.
- Required skills: Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop.
- Good-to-have skills: Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe After Effect.
- An outstanding and compelling portfolio to showcase strong visual design and brand system implementation across wide range of creative projects.
- Able to work well in a team and deal with multiple departments.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English and Mandarin is a MUST as this role requires to liaise with Marketing and Design departments.
- Able to work under pressure and fast-paced environment.
Benefits and Culture:
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Weekly teatime and lucky draw session
- Quarterly best employee award
- Medical & dental coverage
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Smart casual working attire
- Young, energetic, and open culture
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.