As part of our General Management team, Admin Executive is required to perform the following tasks:
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Managing and assisting day to day general office administration work, operational, and coordination.
- Equipment/Asset management including (but not limited to) sourcing, quotation compiling, handling, allocation, etc.
- Stationery management and distribution to new joiners and stock count.
- Locating suppliers and liaising with suppliers for company’s purchases
- Processing building access card application.
- Willing to perform minor repairment at the office including making purchase of office needs at physical shop.
- Assisting in upkeep and maintenance of the company hostel.
- Assisting in establishing a standardised administrative management system and continuously optimising various work processes.
- Undertaking other special assignments and ad-hoc functions assigned by the superior.
To be successful as an Admin Executive at Doo:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Sound knowledge in Computer Technology will be an added advantage.
- Required skills(s): Computer literate (Particularly MS Word, MS Excel, and Power Point), administration, operational, detail oriented.
- This person must be comfortable to sit at Front desk.
- Friendly and Welcoming approach with customer service attitude.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- High standard of dress and presentation.
- Native written and spoken Mandarin will be added advantage.
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.