Accounts Executive (AP)
- Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible for procure-to-pay (PTP) end-to-end process.
- Responsible for on-time processing and payment of all payment requests, including staff claim.
- Ensure accurate posting of payable transactions to support management and financial reporting needs.
- Handle internal and external vendor correspondences via email and provide supports to other colleagues.
- Perform supplier statement reconciliation, investigate, and follow up to reduce discrepancies.
- Update all bank transactions on daily basis and perform bank reconciliation.
- Submit bank balance to management bi-weekly.
- Compile the relevant business documentation used in banking processes.
- Perform monthly and yearly closing activities.
- Process manual and urgent payments requests.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field, knowledge in AP, is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Word, Accounting Software.
- Knowledge of Quickbook is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical ability, positive thinking, problem solving skills.
- Sharp time management skills and work independently.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure with a teamwork based.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Mandarin and English.
Why Join Us?
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Weekly teatime and lucky draw session
- Quarterly best employee award
- Medical & dental coverage
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Casual working attire
- Young, energetic, and open culture
Interested in joining our team and explore your talents in different parts of the world? Worry not, a work visa will be provided by Doo Prime too, if applicable.
Please send in your resume, and personal as well as professional certificates, along with your job application to our HR mailbox: [email protected]
We will contact you soon if the requirements are met.